Gower Folk Festival Terms & Conditions January 2023
The organisers of the Gower Folk Festival will do their utmost to put on the programme as described on our website and in our leaflet. However, circumstances may arise where we are forced to substitute one act for another, or make other alterations to the programme, and we reserve the right to make these alterations.
Camping for the festival is being run by a separate organisation, although the festival collects and forwards the booking fees. The festival does not receive any part of the income from camping fees. Because of this, unless we are able to re-sell any booked camping pitches, we cannot refund camping fees.
- More than 2 weeks before the Festival: We will refund your tickets if you are unable to come and contact us to cancel more than 2 weeks before the Festival. We will email you to confirm this, so if you do not hear from us, please get in touch again. However, we can only refund the camping fees where we are able to resell the space.
- In the 2 weeks prior to the Festival: We will only refund your tickets if the festival sells out and we are able to resell them. Please email us to let us know if you are unable to come. We will let you know following the festival if we are able to send you a refund. Again, we can only refund the camping fees where we are able to resell the space.
- There will be no refunds on the door.
Waiting List (entries & camping)
- Where the festival capacity is fully sold, we will place you on a waiting list, if you request this. Then, if a ticket becomes available, we will email you to this effect. Please respond as soon as you can, as if we do not hear from you within 3 days, the ticket will be offered to someone else. An email offering you the ticket does not mean that you have a booking: you need to reply. Subject to payment, we will then give you a booking reference number.
- We reserve the right to use our judgement over the offer of returns. For example, if someone is at the top of the waiting list, but requires 5 weekend tickets, when one ticket becomes available, it will not be offered to them unless they have specifically asked us to do so. We will give priority to people awaiting weekend tickets, but we will not discriminate between the full price and the concessionary price. We will try to be fair, but we reserve the right to allocate tickets as we see fit.
General terms & conditions
- The published programme was true at the time of going to press and we will endeavour to present it. However, we reserve the right to substitute artistes when circumstances require it (eg. cancellation on the part of the artiste or other reason beyond our control).
- Ticket holders are entitled to entry to the session for which they hold a ticket, weekend ticket holders are entitled to entry to the entire festival. However, we reserve the right to refuse entry or to ask someone to leave, if they are disruptive in any way, if they refuse to follow any instructions/requests from stewards or management, or if they are in possession of illegal substances. In these circumstances, we will not be refunding any ticket monies.
- Tickets and wristbands are non-transferrable.
- Payment must be made within 14 days of booking. If payment is not received within this time, we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
- An official carer accompanying a ticket holder with a disability (eg a paid personal assistant or in receipt of Carer’s Allowance) will be entitled to a free ticket.