Gower Folk Festival Terms & Conditions January 2024
- The published programme was true at the time of going to press and we will endeavour to present it. However, we reserve the right to substitute artistes or change the programme when circumstances require it.
- Ticket holders are entitled to entry to the session for which they hold a ticket; weekend ticket holders are entitled to entry to the entire festival.
- Tickets and wristbands are non-transferrable.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or to ask someone to leave if they are disruptive, refuse to follow instructions from stewards or management, or if they are in possession of illegal substances. In these circumstances, we will not refund entry or camping fees.
- Payment must be made within 14 days of booking. If payment is not received within this time, we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- An official carer accompanying a ticket holder with a disability (eg a personal assistant or in receipt of Carer’s Allowance) will be entitled to a free ticket.
- We will refund your entry tickets if you contact us to cancel more than 2 weeks before the festival. We will email you to confirm this.
- In the 2 weeks prior to the festival, we will only refund your entry tickets if the festival sells out and we are able to resell them. Please email us to let us know if you are unable to come. We will let you know following the festival if we are able to refund you.
- There will be no refunds on the door.
- We are unable to refund camping fees unless the campsite is sold out and we are able to re-sell the pitch.
- If the Festival sells out, you can request that we place you on a waiting list. If a ticket becomes available, we will email you to this effect. Please respond immediately, as if we do not hear from you within 3 days, the ticket will be offered to someone else. An email offering you the ticket does not mean that you have a booking: you need to reply. Subject to payment, we will then give you a booking reference number.
- We reserve the right to use our judgement over the offer of returns. We will try to be fair, but we reserve the right to allocate tickets as we see fit.